ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is a Public Sector Company jointly promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). It is located in Mangalore, India and engaged in the Aromatic business. Online applications are invited by the ONGC OMPL for recruitment to the posts of Executives for the year 2019-20. Selected candidates will get annual CTC of Rs. 9.0 Lakhs. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Degree holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: ONGC OMPL Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2019-20 on CTC of Rs. 9.0 LPA.
Name of Organization: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
Post Name: Executive
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidates selected shall be placed on probation for a period of one year as per Company Rules in E1 grade. The candidates selected through GATE Score 2019 shall be offered annual CTC of Rs. 9,00,000/- (Rupees Nine Lakhs Only).
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 14. Engineering Stream Wise Vacancies Are As Under-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should Have Completed B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Following Branches –
- Chemical Engineering (CH): BE / B.Tech – Chemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (EE): Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN): B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering (EC): B.E / B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS): B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / Information Technology.
Experience (If Any): No Prior Experience is Required.
Age Limit: 28 Years which is relaxable for reserved categories as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based On GATE 2019 Score, Group discussion / Group Task and Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only.
However, SC / ST / PWD/ ExServiceman/ categories and regular employees of OMPL are exempted.
Date of closing of online application: 18/01/2020 till 23:59 Hrs (IST).