A notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Assistant, Assistant Chemist & Driver is published by the Office of The Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Government of Assam. Total vacancies notified by the board in this recruitment advertisement are Thirty-Six (36). 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / BBA Or Equivalent Academic Degree Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online for this recruitment by 30th September 2020.
Name of Exam: SLPRB, Assam Junior Assistant, Assistant Chemist & Driver Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Government of Assam
Post Name: Junior Assistant, Assistant Chemist & Driver.
Total Vacancy: Vacancies notified by the board are 36. Details of Post Wise / Category Wise Vacancies Are Mentioned In The Table Below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in Assam.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary Details Are As Under –
- Asstt. Chemist: Rs. 14000 – 60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 14000-60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2
- Driver: Rs. 14000-60500 + G.P. 5200PB-2
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification Are As Under –
- Assistant Chemist: B.Sc Chemistry
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline and must possess Computer Skills from a recognized Institute for handling data and text on the computer.
- Driver: a) Minimum Educational Qualifications HSLC passed or equivalent b) Must have proficiency in driving. c) Must possess a valid four-wheeler driving License (LMV) issued by Competent Authority.
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per Government of Assam Rules
Selection Process: Written Exam & Skill Test.
Application Fees: No Fees.
Last Date of Online Application: 30-09-2020.