Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (‘SPP Hyderabad’) is a unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL). It is engaged in the printing and supply of security documents such as postal stationery items, central excise stamps, non judicial stamps, court fee stamps etc. A notification for recruitment to the posts of Supervisors & Junior Office Assistants is released by the SPP, Hyderabad for the recruitment year 2021. Selection of candidates for these posts will be through an Online Exam which is tentatively scheduled in the month of June / July 2021. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Other Engineering Branch Degree / Diploma Or Other Academic Degree as mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SPP Hyderabad Supervisors & Junior Office Assistants Recruitment 2021.
Name of Organization: Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (‘SPP Hyderabad’) a unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
Post Name: Supervisor (Printing / Technical Control / IT / OL) and Junior Office Assistant (Hindi)
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 12 as mentioned below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary / Pay Scale: The Pay Scale is Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- for Supervisors & Rs. 8350/- to Rs. 20,470/- (Pre Revised) for Junior Office Assistants.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise educational qualification & experience details are as under –
- Supervisor (Printing): B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Printing Technology
- Supervisor (Technical Control): B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / Diploma in Printing / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computer / IT
- Supervisor (IT): B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Supervisor (OL): Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English / Hindi Subject at Graduate (i.e. Hindi in case the candidate is PG in English & vice-versa) and One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and Vice versa.
- Jr. Office Assistants (Hindi): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Hindi Typing knowledge @30wpm
Age Limit: 18-30 Years for Supervisors & 18-28 years for Jr. Office Assistants. Relaxation will be as per GoI Rules.
Selection Process: Online exam and skill test where applicable.
Starting Date of Online Application: 15.03.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 10.04.2021