SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Notification for recruitment to 25000+ Constable Job Vacancies in Paramilitary Forces (i.e. in BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, Assam Rifles).
Detailed Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link, Age Limit, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Application Fees, Starting & Last Date of Online Exam & other relevant details for SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Organisation Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||SSC GD Recruitment 2021 for 25000+ Constable Vacancies|
|Post Notified||Constable in BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles|
|Recruitment Category||SSC Jobs|
Vacancy Details in Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Total Vacancies Notified (Updated Till The Date of Notification) Are 25271. Details of Paramilitary Force Wise Vacancies in SSC GD Recruitment 2021 are provided below –
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 for Constable Job Vacancy
10th Pass Candidates Can Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|SSC Constable GD||10th Pass|
Age Limit for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 for Constable & Rifleman
18-23 years as on 01.08.2021 i.e. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Category Wise Age Relaxation Details for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 are provided below: –
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
Application Fees for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Candidates belonging to UR / OBC Categories who wish to apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 will have to pay Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only) as application fees.
However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Important Dates for SSC GD Recruitment 2021
|Date of SSC GD 2021 Notification||17.07.2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application for SSC Constable GD 2021||17.07.2021|
|Last Date of Online Applications for SSC Constable GD 2021||31.08.2021|
|Last date for making online fee payment for SSC GD 2021||02.09.2021|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04.09.2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan for SSC GD 2021 (during working hours of Bank)||07.09.2021|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021||To be informed later|
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Detailed Official Notification & Apply Online Form Link for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Are Provided Below –
Salary / Pay Scale for SSC Constable GD
Constable GD, Recruited By The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in Various Paramilitary Forces and Rifleman in Assam Rifles both the 7th Pay Matrix Level 03 (Rs 21700-69100) Posts. Gross Total Salary for SSC Constable GD Depends on Place of Posting. Details of Place of Posting Wise Salary Components & Gross Total Salary for SSC Constable GD are mentioned in the table below –
|Post Name||Salary (₹)|
|Type X City||Type Y City||Type Z City|
|Dearness Allowance (DA) (@28%)||6076||6076||6076|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||5859||3906||1953|
|Transportation Allowance (TA)||3600||1800||1800|
|TA On DA (@28%)||1008||504||504|
|Gross Total Salary||38243||33986||32033|
Type X City Means Greater Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad & Bangalore.
Type Y Cities are generally Tier 2 Cities Such As Jaipur, Amritsar, Nagpur, Rajkot, Patna & Other Cities As Notified By The Government of India.
All the other cities / places which are not Type ‘X’ or Type ‘Y’ are considered as Type ‘Z’.
Other Than Above Salary, Constable GD Recruited by SSC in Paramilitary Forces are also entitled to various allowances which includes but not limited to –
- Leave Travel Allowance (LTC)
- Medical Insurance
- Child Education Allowance (CEA) @₹27,000/- Per Year for Upto 2 Children (i.e. ₹ 54,000/- Per Year).
- Government Contribution To New Pension Scheme (14% of Basic Pay & DA i.e. Rs. 3888/- Per Month) etc.
Selection Process for SSC Constable GD
Selection Process for SSC Constable GD is As Follows –
- First The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conducts The Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- The Examination is Conducted in Both Hindi & English Languages.
- For Those Candidates Who Qualify in the Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST) is be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs.
- Male and female candidates who qualify in the PET/ PST are shortlisted State / Area-wise and category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in the Detailed Medical Examination (DME) / Document Verification (DV) which is conducted by the CAPFs
- The candidates who are qualified in the PET / PST and DV / Medical Examination are considered for inclusion in the final merit list.
- Vacancies of Constable (GD) in SSF a filled oren All India basis whereas vacancies in all other CAPFs are filled as per the vacancies available in various States / UTs.
- Final result along with force allocation is declared by the SSC based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination subject to their qualifying the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in the Notice of Examination.