West Bengal Medical Services Corporation Limited (WBMSCL) is an organisation wholly owned by the Government of West Bengal. It is responsible for procurement and supply of quality drugs, medicines & medical equipments in time to all the hospitals and ensuring regular maintenance of the same. WBMSCL invites online applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer and Sub-Assistant Engineer. Candidates possessing Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering i.e. B.E / B.Tech and Engineering Diploma Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: WBMSCL Assistant Engineers and Sub-Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: West Bengal Medical Services Corporation Limited (WBMSCL)
Post Name: .Online applications are invited by WBMSCL for recruitment to the posts mentioned below.
- Assistant Engineer
- Sub-Assistant Engineer
Job Type: Contractual basis.
Job Location: West Bengal.
- Assistant Engineer : Rs. 30,000/- per month (Likely to be revised).
- Sub-Assistant Engineer : Rs. 20,400/- per month (Likely to be revised).
Total Vacancy: 27
Category-wise & Post-wise distribution of vacancies given below.
- Assistant Engineer : 04 years B.E / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Institute/ University recognized by the Central/ State Government.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer : 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent (as may be decided by WBMSCL).
- Assistant Engineer : At least 03 (three) year’s work experience of turnkey projects of centralised medical gas pipeline systems. Candidates having experience in other similar fields (like turnkey projects of centralised air conditioning systems etc.) may also apply.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer : At least 01 (one) year work experience of turnkey projects of centralised medical gas pipeline systems. Candidates having experience in other similar fields (like turnkey projects of centralised air conditioning systems etc.) may also apply.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 36 years.
Upper Age Limit is Relaxable for Reserved Candidates as per PSC guidelines.
Selection Process: Short listing of the eligible applicants would be done on the basis of the qualification, percentage of marks obtained from Class-X level to Degree / Diploma Engineering and post qualification relevant work experience of the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written Examination and Interview before final selection.
Application Fees: Nil.
Starting Date of Online Application: 17.03.2020 (from 10:00 a.m.)
Last Date of Online Application: 31 .03.2020 (till 06:00 p.m.)