National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India. Applications through online mode are invited by the NWDA for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineers, Jr. Accounts Officers, UDC & Various other posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 63. Candidates having Any Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering Diploma Other academic degree / diploma can apply online for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: NWDA Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Engineers, UDC, LDC & Various Other Posts
Name of Organization: National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Junior Engineer(Civil)
- Hindi Translator
- Jr. Accounts Officer
- Upper Division Clerk
- Stenographer Grade – II
- Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancy, Pay Scale & Age Limit: Total notified vacancies are 63. Details of post / category wise vacancies, Pay Scale & Age Limit are given in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: New Delhi / Other Places
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise Qualification & Experience Details Are Given Below –
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; OR Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level; OR Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; AND Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Jr. Accounts Officer: i) Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body.
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree
- Stenographer Grade – II: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk: i) 12th Class passed from a recognized Board; and ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Selection Process: Written Exam and Skill Test
Application Fees: Rs.840/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Forty only) for General & OBC category and Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category
Starting Date of Online Application: 10.05.2021
Last Date of Online Application: 25.06.2021