Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI), Communication - Last Date 02.01.2022
Odisha Police has published the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Communication.
Complete details regarding Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 including official notification, apply online form link, age limit, salary / pay scale, vacancy etc are provided below.
Recruitment Exam Name
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 for ASI Communication
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)
Defence / Police Jobs
Salary / Pay Scale for Odisha Police ASI Commmunication
During the period of initial appointment as Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) in Odisha Police, the “Initial Appointees” shall draw monthly remuneration of Rs.15000/- (First Year) per month as per
Vacancy Details for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Total vacancies notified by the Odisha Police for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts are 144.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for Odisha Police ASI Communication
Any of the following degree
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics & Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects or
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University or
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects
Age Limits for Odisha Police ASI Communication
The candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not be more than twenty five years of age as on 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail only one type of age relaxation as per rules.
Selection Process for Odisha Police ASI
The recruitment examination shall consist of the following stages –
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
- Computer Skill Test (Practical)
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fees For Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021
All applicants, other than SC and ST category, have to pay Examination Fees of Rs. 335/-.
Important Dates for Odisha Police ASI Reccruitment 2021
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link
Detailed official notification & online application link for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 are provided below –