Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited (SIFL) is a Public Sector Company-owned and operated by the Government of Kerala. It is recognised as a World-class manufacturer and Solution provider for Aerospace forgings and finished components. The company is on the threshold of expansion and desires to fill up the following vacancies of Engineers (Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy), Officer (Finance) and Senior Manager on regular basis. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches or B.Com / MBA Degree Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment and can apply online by 07.11.2020.
Name of Exam: SIFL Engineers & Managers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Steel and Industrial Forgings Limited (SIFL)
Post Name: Engineer (Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy), Officer (Finance), Senior Manager.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the SIFL through this recruitment advertisement are 10. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Thrissur, Kerala
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Pay Scale Details Are As Under –
- Engineer (Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy) & Officer (Finance): Rs. 15,000/- Stipend During One Year Training and after which regular appointment the pay scale of Rs.18740 – 500 – 21240 – 560 – 24040 – 620 – 27140 – 680 – 29860 – 750 – 32860 – 820 – 33680
- Senior Manager: Rs.36140 – 900 – 40640 – 1000 – 48640 – 1100 – 49740.
Educational Qualification: Details of post wise required educational qualifications are as under –
- Engineer (Electrical & Electronics): B.Tech. in Electrical & Electronics Engineerin
- Engineer (Mechanical): B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineer (Metallurgy): B.Tech. in Metallurgy Engineering
- Officer (Finance): MBA (Finance) / B.Com
- Senior Manager: B.Tech (Mechanical) with MBA
Experience (If Any): Not mandatory for Engineer Posts. For Officer (Finance) post 3 years experience for MBAs and 6 Year Experience for B.Com Degree Holders is required. For Senior Manager Post, 15 Years experience is required.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 40 years for Manager Post and 36 years for other posts. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per Kerala Government Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam and/or interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & Rs. 250/- for SC / ST.
Last Date of Online Application: 07.11.2020.