The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for SSC Combined Higher Level Exam 2020 through which the commission will recruit Lower Division Clerks (LDCs), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operators in various central government ministries and departments and Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA) in the Indian Postal Department.
Total vacancy position in this recruitment is not yet disclosed by the commission but expected final vacancies may be between 4000 to 6000 as in CHSL 2018, total vacancies were 5918 and in CHSL 2019 the total tentative vacancies as on date are 4893.
Those candidates who have passed their 12th Class exam or will be able to submit the documentary proof of passing the exam as on 01.01.2021 are eligible for this recruitment. Higher Academic Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent, can also apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: SSC Combined Higher Level Exam 2020
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Lower Division Clerks (LDCs), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operators (DEOs), Postal Assistants (PA) / Sorting Assistants (SA)
Total Vacancy: Not Yet Disclosed.
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in the country. However, the final state allocation of candidates will be based on marks obtained by the candidates and
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary/pay scale details are as under –
- LDC / JSA: Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- PA/SA: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- DEO: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- DEO Grade A: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Educational Qualification: Post wise qualification details are as under –
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Experience (If Any): Freshers Can Apply.
Age Limit: Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per government rules.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through written exam and skill test (where applicable).
Application Fees: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). No fees for SC / ST / ESM/ PwD Candidates.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2020
Last Date of Online Application: 15.12.2020.