The Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB) is a Government of India operated research institute under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE). It is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is mandated to carry out research on conservation and sustainable utilization of forest biodiversity, with an emphasis on the Eastern Ghats, Mangroves and Coastal Ecology. Applications for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) are invited by the IFB for the recruitment year 2020. 10th Pass, 12th Pass or Any Bachelor’s Degree i.e. BA / BSc / BCom / B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent Academic Degree Holder candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: IFB Stenographer, LDC & MTS Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB)
Post Name: Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancy: Details of post wise / category wise vacancies are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Hyderabad or Other field research institutes of IFB.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Pay Scale Details Are As Under –
- Stenographer Grade-II: Level-4 Grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level-2 Grade pay Rs.1900/
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level-1 Grade pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification: Details of post wise pay scale are as under –
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th pass and (i) a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English / Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad. (ii). Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): (i) 12th class pass (ii) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th standard pass
Experience (If Any): Freshers can apply.
Age Limit: Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years.
The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts
Selection Process: Written Exam / Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/-.
Last Date of Receiving Application: 24.1l.2020.