UCO Bank is a Government of India undertaking a leading Public Sector Bank having its headquarters in Kolkata and Branches & Offices Pan India. The bank also has branches in various foreign countries. Applications from eligible talented individuals are invited by the UCO Bank for recruitment to the posts of Specialist Officers (SO) in various disciplines. Total vacancies notified by the bank in this notification are 91. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / CS / IT / Other Branches / CA / CFA / PhD / B.Arch / Other Degree Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: UCO Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: UCO Bank.
Post Name: Specialist Officer (Security / Engineering / Economist / Statistician / IT / CA / CFA).
Total Vacancy: Post wise / pay scale-wise & category-wise vacancies notified by the UCO Bank are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in the country.
Salary / Pay Scale: Scale wise pay details are as under –
- JMGS-I: Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS-II: Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
Educational Qualification & Experience: As per details given below –
- For Security Officer: Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder is eligible but candidate must have 05 to 08 years relevant experience.
- For Engineering Discipline (Civil / Electrical / Architect): Fresh Graduates in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or B.Arch Degree holders are eligible.
- For Economist: PG Degree in Economics with one-year relevant experience
- For Statistician: PG Degree in Economics / Statistics / Applied Economics / Econometrics.
- For IT Officer: B.E. / B.Tech in CS / IT / Electronics & Telecommunication OR MCA with one year of relevant experience.
- For CA / CFA (JMGS-I): CA / CFA Degree with no experience and
- For CA/CFA (MMGS-II): CA / CFA Degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: 21-40 Years for Security Officers & 21-30 years for other posts. Relaxable as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Online Exam and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 1180/- for UR / EWS / OBC And Rs. 118/- for SC / ST / PWD.
Starting Date of Online Application: 27.10.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 17.11.2020