Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment Batch 02/2023 - Notification Details
The Indian Navy has published the Detailed Notification for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment Batch 02/2023.
Total vacancies notified by the Indian Navy through Agniveer MR Entry 02/2023 are
100 300 (including 20 60 vacancies for female candidates). 10th Pass candidates who are in the age group of 17.5 to 21 years can apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Entry 2023
Detailed information, eligibility criteria, salary / pay scale, vacancy, age limit, selection process and other details regarding Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 02/2023 are provided below.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 02/2023
Recruitment Exam Name
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment Batch 02/2023
On Short Term for Four Years With Regular Appointment Opportunity
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Official Notification for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) 02/2023 Entry
Vacancy Increase Notice for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) 02/2023 Entry
Online Application Link for Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) 02/2023
Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme Details for Agniveer MR
Agnipath is a ground-breaking Human Resource Management system for the Indian Armed Forces, including for the Indian Navy. Candidates chosen through the Agnipath Scheme (MR Entry) will be known as Agniveer MR in the Indian Navy. Agniveer MR would be a distinct Navy rank from all other ranks.
All Agniveer MR enrolled in the Indian Navy would be returned to society after four years. Agniveers who have left the Navy, on the other hand, will be offered the opportunity to re-join the Navy in the regular cadre based on organisational requirements and standards established by the Navy. Each Navy Agniveer MR abilities will be documented in the form of a certificate, which will be added to his resume. A centralised board will transparently examine these applications, and no more than 25% of the strength of the specific batch of original Agniveer MR will be registered in the Navy based on performance throughout their four-year participation as Agniveers.
Salary / Pay Scale, Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveers MR in Indian Navy
Salary / Pay Scale, Perks & Other benefit Details for Indian Navy Agniveer MR are provided below –
In Hand Salary for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy:
- Ist year: ₹ 21,000/- Per Month
- IInd Year: ₹ 23,100/- Per Month
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 25,550/- Per Month
- IV Year: ₹ 28,000/- Per Month.
Contribution in Seva Nidhi for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy:
- Ist year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- IInd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- IV Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month. (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
Perks & Other Benefits for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy:
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Navy after 04 years
- Agniveers of Indian Navy will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Navy.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate. At the end of the engagement period fro Indian Navy, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Navy Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty.
- One-time ex-gratia of upto Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Medical Facility.
- Canteen Stores Department, (CSD) will also be payable to Indian Navy Agniveer MR during their engagement period.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Age Limit for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy
For applying to Indian Navy Agniveer MR 02/2023 Entry, Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for Agniveer MR in Indian Navy
Selection process for Agniveer MR in the Indian Navy through Agnipath Scheme is provided below –
(i) Physical Fitness Test for Navy Agniveer MR:
For Male Candidates:
- 1.6 kilometre run in 6 Minute and 30 Seconds
- 20 Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 12 Push Ups
For Female Candidates:
- 1.6 kilometre run in 8 Minutes
- 15 Squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Bent Knee Sit-ups
(ii) Medical Test for Navy Agniveer MR:
- Medical examination will be conducted by the authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulation applicable on entry.
- Gender: Any Candidate, if found to have predominant characteristics of the opposite gender as evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Pregnancy: Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of ab-initio training. If found to be pregnant later during training, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Minimum Height Standards: Minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disease / disability likely to interfere with the effect performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
(iii) Written Test for Navy Agniveer MR:
- Written test is held at the prescribed location on the date and time specified.
- The exam will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective in nature.
- The exam will be divided into two sections: ‘Science & Mathematics’ and ‘General Awareness.’
- The question paper will be of 10th level difficulty.
- The assessment will last 30 minutes.
- Candidates must pass all sections as well as the overall exam.
Download Syllabus for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment
Download Syllabus for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Download Model Paper for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment
Download Model Papers for Indian Navy Agniveer MR
Application Fees for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment
An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
Discover the path to innovation with IIT Madras Recruitment. Engage in a spectrum of career opportunities at one of India’s premier institutions. Elevate your professional journey with roles that promise growth and challenge. Apply now and contribute to shaping the future of technology and education.
Embark on a fulfilling career at IIT Madras with their Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2024. Competitive pay scale for Superintending Engineer and Junior Technician roles. Apply by April 2, 2024, and join the esteemed ranks in Chennai’s premier institution.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2024: Step Into Law Enforcement with Esteemed Positions in Delhi Police and CAPFs
Aspire to serve in law enforcement? SSC CPO SI 2024 offers 4,187 Sub Inspector roles in Delhi Police and CAPFs. Dive into a career with a lucrative salary as per the 7th Pay Matrix and nationwide impact. Apply now and secure your place in India’s defense framework.
UPSSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2024: Forge Your Career in Uttar Pradesh’s Agricultural Sector
Step into the agricultural domain with UPSSSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2024. Apply for one of the 3,446 positions available across Uttar Pradesh. Embrace the chance to earn a generous salary within the 7th Pay Matrix and advance your career with a reputable government job.
Jumpstart your teaching career with TSDSC Teacher Recruitment 2024. Featuring 11,062 vacancies for School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, and more in Telangana. Essential details on eligibility, application process, and deadlines here. Apply before April 3, 2024, to shape the future of education in Telangana.
Explore the latest TSDSC recruitment drives for various teaching and non teaching posts. Find comprehensive details on eligibility criteria, application processes, and deadlines.